Xeeva Spend Analytics release 14.4, features two key enhancements.
Xeeva Spend Analytics will now be able to accept a Default and an Ideal Payment Terms as customer provided configurable values. If provided, these values will be used as baseline and reflected in the Payment Terms and the Working Capital insights in the Spend Analytics.
- Both the Payment Terms Insights and the Working Capital Insights will more accurately reflect the savings opportunities based on customer-specific policies
- The insights will better reflect suppliers and locations that are non-compliant to organization policies
- The what-if analytics associated with payment terms will provide better comparison against the baseline payment terms
Users will now be able to access detailed supplier profiles from the Supplier Dashboard.
- Where provided, users will have access to supplier provided ESG and DEI details
- Access to supplier risk scorecard, certifications and categories supported
- Ability to manage suppliers along with visibility to total spend associated the supplier provides a complete view of spend and
In addition, the upcoming release of Xeeva Spend Analytics, will include several minor enhancements to Intelligent Alerts, and tooltips associated with Supplier Family KPI and other bug fixes.