Xeeva Sourcing release 13.0, adds a new Sourcing dashboard, provides access to Supplier profiles via the application.
The Sourcing dashboard highlights key KPIs, sourcing opportunities and alerts where a user needs to take action.
- Identify and track Opportunities by their status
- Display the status of Sourcing Events
- Display top 5 opportunities which were acted upon recently and the associated spend
- Shows the alerts where sourcing users’ needs to take immediate action
- Allows user to filter opportunities by Opportunities Source
Users will now be able to access a detailed supplier profile during Intelligent Supplier Discovery.
Sourcing Unified Header
The header for Xeeva Sourcing has also been updated to display the Customer name as part of the Unified Header. Xeeva applications that a user is eligible and authorized to use will be displayed along with the user profile on the top right of the header.
In addition, the release, will also include several minor enhancements as well as other bug fixes.
For additional details about new features and enhancements, please send us an inquiry or contact the Xeeva Customer Success team.