|Reports to||Program Manager|
|Location||Cleveland, NC — USA|
Xeeva is disrupting the procurement and sourcing space with our patented AI-powered source-to-settle software. We believe AI is the future of procurement and we’re looking for someone talented to join us on this journey. We’re growing fast and we’re searching for an amazing site operations manager to grow with us. We want someone who’s positive, passionate, and ready to disrupt the status quo. Is that you?
The right candidate will:
Maintain overall responsibility for the ongoing management of client specific statement of work activities. This includes all on-site activities at the defined location(s) and will be primarily responsible for the supervision of Xeeva plant staff, timely and correct order processing, expediting, training, and issue resolution.
What we want you to do:
- Supervise the workforce in performing all functions related to non-production material, including processing material receipts, performing cycle counting, moving material within the facility, stocking disbursement mechanisms etc.
- Perform standard supervisory responsibilities relating to directing the NPM workforce, some of which may be site-specific in conjunction with local contracts and human resources, which includes coaching, mentoring, and discipline
- Responsible for interacting with key customer personnel as identified by the program manager
- Manage the cycle counting of inventoried NPM items in disbursement mechanisms to occur based on pre-determined criteria
- Manage the NPM item receipting and replenishment process of disbursement mechanisms
- Ensuring that NPM staff is efficient in performing work tasks assigned
- Participate in all in-plant mandatory training such as diversity, integrity code, etc.
- Various other duties as assigned by the Xeeva program manager
- Responsible for identifying inventory losses, investigation, and process revision efforts
- Ensure 5S of all areas of operation
Things we love:
- An associate’s degree (or equivalent) and 5-7 years of operations, industrial, and/or manufacturing experience
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and intermediate IT and computer skills
- Must possess and demonstrate strong analytical skills and business judgment
- Experience in 5S in all areas of operation is required
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal, and communication skills is essential
- Capable of making quick and accurate decisions where only limited information may be available
- Preferred prior MRO specific experience relative to managing the entire supply chain (part knowledge of most general industrial material and item identification)
- 3-5 years of experience with management of union staff, including matrix management of key functional positions
- Advanced inventory and/or purchasing management and applications skills, APICS or CPM preferred.
You’ve made it to the end so now is the time to decide if you’ll hit that little “X” at the top of the page and keep your work life as is, or take the first step towards starting an exciting, new, challenging chapter in your career. If it’s the latter, then apply right now and use the space in your resume and cover letter to actually tell us who you are – not just what you’ve done. Of course, you should include info on some of your accomplishments, but for extra credit send us a sample of something that inspires you (not something you created) – no explanation needed.
Apply now: firstname.lastname@example.org