|Reports to||VP of Sales|
|Location||Radnor, PA — USA|
Xeeva is disrupting the procurement space with our patented AI-powered source-to-settle software. We believe AI is the future of procurement, and we’re looking for someone talented to join us on this journey as a Sales Development Representative (SDR) at either our Radnor, PA or Madison Heights, MI office.
The SDR is an integral role in our sales organization. Through outbound efforts, the SDR initiates value-based conversations within our target prospects, and serves as the first impression and introduction to our company.
- Prospect target accounts and individuals within those accounts to set meetings and support the overall sales strategy
- Participate in call campaigns, leveraging both industry and account-specific intel
- Attain call and meeting quota consistently on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis
- Maintain CRM hygiene and route opportunities to the appropriate Account Executive for further qualification
- 1-3 years of Inside Sales experience working for a complex technology solution
- B2B experience in a high-volume calling environment
- Experience using Salesforce
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Procurement experience
- Ability to quickly assess ICP needs and pain points
- Ability to work independently and in a team setting to seek help from colleagues, managers, and other internal team members when a question arises
- Competitive, hunter mentality
What We Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Full benefits, including health, dental, disability, vision, and a matching 401k
- Casual dress code and work environment
Who We Are
At Xeeva, we’re focused on accelerating the advancement of procurement with our patented AI technology. Our specialized procurement AI does more than just improve processes, it transforms businesses – allowing them to truly see more, do more, and save more. Our software reveals insights no other solution can see, eliminates tactical and tedious procurement tasks, and generates immediate bottom-line value for our customers.
Xeeva is a fast-growing company, and we’re seeking someone who’s hardworking, passionate, and competent to grow with us. If you’re up for the challenge, apply today!
Apply now: firstname.lastname@example.org