|Reports to||Marketing Manager|
|Location||Madison Heights, MI — USA|
Xeeva is disrupting the procurement and sourcing space with our patented AI-powered source-to-settle software. We believe AI is the future of procurement and we’re looking for someone talented to join us on this journey. We’re growing fast and we’re searching for an amazing marketing content coordinator to grow with us. We want someone who’s creative, supportive, and ready to change the status quo. Is that you?
The right candidate will:
- Be a true modern marketer who embraces technology and inbound marketing strategies
- Learn fast and be ready to start contributing your ideas on day 1
- Be a master of #martech like Hubspot, Grammarly, Moz, HemingwayApp, Vidyard, and Meltwater
- Have a track record of being data-driven with a strong background in SEO
Things we love:
- A proven track record in content, social media, and event marketing
- The desire to constantly improve and the innovative mindset to find new ways to actually do it
- A high level of organization and time management skills that allow you to take projects and run with them with minimal handholding
- Hustle, persistence, and the desire to work in a fast-paced environment
You’ve made it to the end so now is the time to decide if you’ll hit that little “X” at the top of the page and keep your work life as is, or take the first step towards starting an exciting, new, challenging chapter in your career. If it’s the latter, then apply right now and use the space in your resume and cover letter to actually tell us who you are – not just what you’ve done. Of course, you should include info on some of your accomplishments, but for extra credit send us a sample of something that inspires you (not something you created) – no explanation needed.
Apply now: firstname.lastname@example.org