Reports to: SVP
Location: Madison Heights, MI — USA
Xeeva is disrupting the procurement and sourcing space with our patented AI-powered source-to-settle software. We believe AI is the future of procurement and we’re looking for someone talented to join us on this journey. We’re growing fast and we’re searching for an amazing product marketing leader to grow with us. We want someone who’s positive, passionate, and ready to disrupt the status quo. Is that you?
What we want to see:
As a leader for product marketing, you will be responsible for positioning, messaging, developing, and executing go-to-market strategies that highlight the unique aspects of our spend management platform.
The ideal candidate is an exceptional storyteller and strategist who can grasp highly technical information and communicate to both internal and external audiences. You should have a passion for staying current with the market, competitive landscape, and analyst community. You will be developing and executing innovative product marketing content, campaigns, and packaging to differentiate Xeeva and its value proposition.
In this role, we expect you to:
- Create and deliver compelling and competitive positioning for Xeeva’s platform across four key application areas – spend analytics, data enrichment, sourcing, and procure-to-pay.
- Own, develop, and maintain packaging and pricing for the entire Xeeva suite of product and service offerings
- Monitor ongoing business environment to ensure competitive pricing/market position and identify opportunities to create differentiation
- Work closely with marketing to ensure content is driving demand for customer expansion and new logo acquisition
- Work with product management team to align on product vision and strategy, and translate that into highly impactful content and assets
- Create a storyboard and script for product demos and other sales tools
- Work with sales and business development teams to solicit customer and partner feedback
- Create and deliver compelling presentations to the internal sales team, prospects, customers, executives, analysts, and press that advance Xeeva’s brand message
- Serve as a central resource in educating customers and broader partner ecosystem
- Support demand generation initiatives and programs, including webinars, tradeshows, and events
- Standardize process, enablement, and communication internally and externally across customers, analysts, and partners
- Own and manage key analysts, briefing, inquiry sessions, and advance Xeeva’s positioning and recognition across the analyst community
To be successful in this role, we prefer:
- 10+ years of overall enterprise software experience
- At least 5 years of experience in product marketing
- Exceptional written, verbal, and visual communication skills
- Knowledgeable in subscription software, enterprise software content, packaging, and pricing
- Experience in supply chain or procurement domain is a plus
- Ability to work across all functions, including marketing, product, business development, pre-sales, and post-sales
- Hands-on contributor, content creator, and PowerPoint builder
- Occasional travel is required
You’ve made it to the end so now is the time to decide if you’ll hit that little “X” at the top of the page and keep your work life as is, or take the first step towards starting an exciting, new, challenging chapter in your career. If it’s the latter, then apply right now and use the space in your resume and cover letter to actually tell us who you are – not just what you’ve done. Of course, you should include info on some of your accomplishments, but for extra credit send us a sample of something that inspires you (not something you created) – no explanation needed.