Goodbye 2020, Hello 2021: Xeeva’s Year in Review
Let me just start by saying: what a year! From racial and social justice to the novel coronavirus, the global economy and organizations of all sizes and across all industries were disrupted in some way or another. People everywhere were forced to adjust to new personal and professional challenges. It’s been a transformative year, to say the least, and that’s been true for our team as well.
They say hindsight is 20/20 but what we’ve learned is that 2020 was the year to learn and grow from most – and boy can we say that this past year was definitely one of change and growth here at Xeeva.
Let’s take a minute to reflect on some of the highlights and milestones for our team:
- Appointed 1 new CEO
- Transitioned our entire team in the U.S. & India to working remotely successfully
- Underwent a rebrand & launched a new website
- Expanded into 8 new industries
- Held our 1st virtual Customer Council event
- Revamped & enhanced our Spend Analytics, Sourcing, and Procure-to-Pay solutions
- Won 10+ awards for our spend management software
- Achieved 133% customer growth
Our success this year couldn’t have happened without our dedicated and motivated team or people, like you, who have taken an interest in what we have to offer. In a time when cutting costs and spend visibility have become even more important, we’re glad we can provide a tool for companies to utilize to better manage and control their indirect spend. Thank you for reading our content, following us on social media, and spending time learning how we can help your organization gain actionable insights, reduce costs, and ensure compliance.
With COVID vaccines becoming available around the world, we’ll emerge from the pandemic and business will pick up again across many industries. We’re proud of all we accomplished in 2020, but we have some big shoes to fill in the next 365 days. We are ready for more growth and expansion in 2021, and we couldn’t be more excited for what’s to come.
Want to learn more about Xeeva and our spend management solutions suite? Below are our top 5 content pieces of 2020 that you might’ve missed or may want to review again:
- Navigating Procurement: Creating Value in Economic Uncertainty
- The Indirect Procurement Journey to Visibility & Savings
- The Procurement Leader’s Guide to Tackling Indirect Spend
- Purchase Price Variance (PPV) – It is Really Simple
- Xeeva Recognized as a Solution Leader by Spend Matters – Understanding Why it Matters and What’s Unique?