|Reports to||VP of Product Development|
|Location||Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh — India|
Xeeva is disrupting the procurement and sourcing space with our patented AI-powered source-to-settle software. We believe AI is the future of procurement and we’re looking for someone talented to join us on this journey. We’re growing fast and we’re searching for an amazing UX developer to grow with us. We want someone who’s creative, supportive, and ready to change the status quo. Is that you?
Who you are:
- Highly energetic and proactive individual
- Entrepreneurial at heart who thrives in an ever-evolving startup environment
- Passionate about design and the latest developments in technology
- Fast learner and open to constructive criticism
- Versatile team player with the ability to work iteratively in a highly agile, lean, and scrum environment
What we want you to do:
- Create/iterate/collaborate sketches, design concepts, interfaces, clickable mockups, and visual design systems with product management team
- Plan and conduct usability testing, user interviews for existing products, and synthesize findings
- Focus on UX and usability excellence via of suitable metrics, processes, and tools
- Assess user experience via system metrics (ex: Kissmetrics), survey result, or focus/user group sessions
What we want to see:
- A solid foundation in enterprise-level application user experience and user interface techniques, best practices, and tools
- A strong preference and ability to execute interactive mockups
- Excellent (American) English written and verbal communication ability
- Has applied lean/agile UX methods and knows how MVP works
- Previous experience with sourcing and/or procurement solution domains is a plus
- Familiarity with guided systems and AI-enabled user applications is a plus
- Demonstrated leadership and self-direction with a willingness to both teach others and learn new techniques
- A degree in design/self-taught in the field of human-computer interaction, interaction design, new media, human factors, visual communication, behavioral science, etc.
- 5+ years of prior technical experience with the following:
- Wire-framing tools such as Balsamiq, Sketch, or Axure
- Prototyping tools such as InVision, Framer, etc.
- .NET, Angular, HTML5, etc.
- Developing personas, wireframes, user flows, story mappings, and prototypes
You’ve made it to the end so now is the time to decide if you’ll hit that little “X” at the top of the page and keep your work life as is, or take the first step towards starting an exciting, new, challenging chapter in your career. If it’s the latter, then apply right now and use the space in your resume and cover letter to actually tell us who you are – not just what you’ve done. Of course, you should include info on some of your accomplishments, but for extra credit send us a sample of something that inspires you (not something you created) – no explanation needed.
Apply now: firstname.lastname@example.org