|Reports to||VP of Product|
|Location||Remote or Madison Heights, MI — USA|
Xeeva is disrupting the procurement and sourcing space with our patented AI-powered source-to-settle software. We believe AI is the future of procurement and we’re looking for someone talented to join us on this journey. We’re growing fast and we’re searching for an amazing UX Designer to move us forward. We want someone who’s positive, passionate, and ready to disrupt the status quo. Is that you?
Who you are:
- Highly energetic and proactive
- Passionate about intelligently defending design decisions but flexible enough to change course as needed
- Enjoy making sense of chaos and working with a diverse group of builders, entrepreneurs, creators, and all around great people
- Fast learner and open to constructive criticism
- Collaborative team player with the ability to shift gears quickly, efficiently, and effectively
- Dependable and reliable with clear thinking and attention to detail
- Great sense of humor…we laugh a lot!
What we want you to do:
- Help ensure Xeeva provides the best possible user experience for our enterprise customers that delivers a differentiated experience and high usability for both casual and expert users
- Lead product team approach for UX concepts, UX design and mockup./prototyping design of both incremental improvements and new feature/workflows
- Contribute to Xeeva brand and design standards and ensure deliverables compliance thereto
- Deliver to and collaborate with UI/Engineering team to achieve hand-off clarity and end-product performance and excellence
- Champion a relentless focus on UX and usability excellence
- Lead product team analysis or assessment of user experience feedback via system metrics (e.g. Kissmetrics), survey results, or focus/user group sessions
What we want to see:
- At least 5 years practical UX/design experience in business applications
- A solid foundation in enterprise-level application user experience and user interface techniques, best practices, and tools
- Experience creating and working with articulated design systems, pattern libraries, and standards
- Deep familiarity with Sketch/InVision design tools, operational familiarity with UI team tools and technologies
- Familiarity and comfort with agile methods, JIRA
- A collaborative approach supported by a passion for good outcomes and a readiness to articulate or defend your point of view
- Demonstrated willingness to both teach others and learn new techniques
- Proven leadership and self-direction
- Previous experience with sourcing and procurement solution domains is a plus
- Knowledge of guided systems and AI-enabled applications is a plus
Are you an aspiring designer with good UI/front-end or website experience?
- This position requires proven application UX/design experience.
- We are always looking for great talent so please do look at the other positions open for you to consider
Apply now: email@example.com