|Location||Remote or Madison Heights, MI — USA|
Xeeva is disrupting the procurement and sourcing space with our patented AI-powered source-to-settle software. We believe AI is the future of procurement and we’re looking for someone talented to join us on this journey. We’re growing fast and we’re searching for an amazing senior manager/director of sales enablement and operations to grow with us. We want someone who’s positive, passionate, and ready to disrupt the status quo. Is that you?
About the role:
We are looking for a leader to help build from the ground up and scale sales enablement and sales operations at Xeeva. We are a fast growing sales organization with a desire to shape our sales process, enablement, and productivity of our customer-facing teams. You will create and deliver impactful, engaging, and memorable content and programs that ultimately result in increased and improved sales outcomes. We are looking for someone with outstanding written and verbal interpersonal skills who can support our sales organization with content curation and creation, training and onboarding, competitive positioning, and more. This role will also support the field sales organization and be responsible for all aspects of sales operations, analytics, planning, forecasting, pipeline management, and reporting. You should be an individual very comfortable with driving decisions through data & analytics, creating the analysis, influencing others, and be able to problem solve with other groups to achieve the immediate and mid-term requirements.
The right candidate will:
- Develop, package and deliver role-based training content and enablement programs to the sales team (SDRs, AEs, SEs, Sales Ops, etc.), including new hire boot camp, ongoing training, new product launches, sales kick-offs, mentor programs, curriculum development, etc.
- Partner with product marketing & product team to help develop and maintain sales collateral such as sales pitch deck, customer success stories, competitor kill sheets, sales podcasts, etc.
- Collaborate actively with marketing and all SMEs within the organization to maintain all digital assets and library related to sales enablement, operations, and productivity
- Build and develop sales methodology to cover sales fundamentals, deal execution, and value selling to CRM best practices and pipeline management – all leading to sales mastery
- Develop sales competency assessment programs
- Maintain sales learning management system and sales knowledge sharing system
- Own and manage all aspects of sales operations that include forecasting, reporting, sales process compliance, and CRM (Salesforce) administration
- Collaborate with marketing and partner organizations to launch targeted demand generation approaches that enable the sales team to ramp quickly, achieve quota, generate new pipeline, accelerate deals, and improve conversation metrics
- Effectively and consistently push the boundaries for high levels of engagement and collaboration that makes learning stick
Things we love:
- 6+ years of experience in a similar role, sales role, or sales engineering role
- Demonstrated success in a high growth software-as-a-service (SaaS) startup environment
- Excellent communications skills, including presenting, editing, and writing
- Sales and entrepreneurial mindset combined with team collaboration and solution-driven attitude
- Knowledge in training a distributed tech workforce
- Knowledge of software subscription models and revenue recognition is a huge plus
- Deep understanding of how sales models and sales processes work
- Experience with and knowledge of Salesforce is plus
- Prior quota carrying sales experience is a plus
- Solid accuracy and attention to detail
- Cross-functional experience, influence, management, or alignment experience
- Clear understanding of what motivates a sales team and how to make them successful
You’ve made it to the end so now is the time to decide if you’ll hit that little “X” at the top of the page and keep your work life as is, or take the first step towards starting an exciting, new, challenging chapter in your career. If it’s the latter, then apply right now and use the space in your resume and cover letter to actually tell us who you are – not just what you’ve done. Of course, you should include info on some of your accomplishments, but for extra credit send us a sample of something that inspires you (not something you created) – no explanation needed).
Apply now: firstname.lastname@example.org